Participate and win N7,000
Depression is classified as a mood disorder. It may be described as feelings of sadness, loss, or anger that interfere with a person’s everyday activities. People experience depression in different ways. It may interfere with your daily work, resulting in lost time and lower productivity. It also can influence relationships and some chronic health conditions.
It’s important to realize that feeling down at times is a normal part of life. Sad and upsetting events happen to everyone. But, if you’re feeling miserable or hopeless on a regular basis, you could be dealing with depression.
But the question is *”MUST DEPRESSION LEAD TO SUICIDE?*
If you have an answer to this, why don’t you participate on our Instagram contest which is free of charge, in which the contestant will write an article on their answer and the winner takes the cash prize. All what the contestant needs to do to be the winner is to:
1. Submit the article and their picture including their bank account number details to email@example.com on or before August 10, 2019.
2. Follow @teevibemedia on Instagram to receive updates concerning the contest
3. Your voters must follow @teevibemedia on Instagram before their votes can be counted valid
4. Your voters must like your article/picture as well as comment your name or use the following word(s)/Sentence(s) such as: “good, great, lovely, keep it up, nice piece”
5. Buying of likes or comments from spam bots will be regarded as invalid and these may lead to disqualification
The winner of the contest will win a cash price of 104.03 GHS/N7,000