Love that last occurs as a result of being intimate with your partner. Love last longer when you share a lot of things together and as a result you become a constant structure in their life and they also become a constant part of your life. Here are few tips to follow in order to sustain your relationship
1. Do something amazing frequently. You can save few minutes of your time daily to call your partner just to know if his day is going fine. You can also prepare his favorite dish once in a week. As soon as he starts to expect these things, you will become more close to his mind and activities.
2. Learn what pleases your suits your partners sexual life. You should let him know that your pleasure also lies in his pleasure, and also bring to his awareness that you want to discover all about what turns him on. He will be Happy to share with you and have you experiment it with him. You should also teach him what he likes so as to make each other feel good and happy. Research has also proven that the sexual pleasure of one partner increases the pleasure of the other partner.
3. Increase the chemistry of love. There are lot of elements in the body that plays major parts in the matter of love and affection. There is a bonding, trust, and cuddle hormone known as the oxytocin. Oxytocin can be increased in lot of amazing ways such as watching romantic movies with your partner, cuddling, holding hands, and long lasting eye contact. Women are known to have more oxytocin than men. According to a research, a man’s level of oxytocin increases close to 500 percent after making love. When you don’t create time to make lobe with your partner, it tears relationship apart.
4. Relationship won’t make you happy if you aren’t happy with yourself. Your inner state determines your emotional state in a relationship. If you are sad within yourself, a relationship can’t provide you happiness no matter how wonderful and amazing your relationship is. You should make being happy your priority either through yoga, therapy, or any form of exercise and fun.
5. Change is constant, therefore don’t keep the past on life support. We all deserve a chance to grow and evolve. The person you were 10years ago isn’t the same person you are presently likewise your partner, he isn’t the same person he was before he became your partner. Its unfair to hold people on account of what they said in the past. To continue sustaining your relationship, you need to be supportive, stop criticizing and let go of the past. You should also learn to embrace change because we are created to be dynamic in nature.
6. For you to receive, you must give. If you are expecting to be loved, you must be ready to be loving and understanding. When you give, you open a door to receiving but at the same time, you must give without a mindset of getting back. Giving without expecting anything in return gives a relief to your partner mainly because most relationships are built on receiving without giving first.
8. Communication plays a major role in sustaining your relationship. Willingness alongside desire for communication is necessary to sustain a relationship. There are lot of ways to communicate with your loved ones but speaking serves the purpose better than any other way. If you are angry or not satisfied about something, the best thing to do is to table it down to your partner and create a solution to it. It’s said that two good heads are better than one.
If you can follow this tips, your relationship is bound to climb a new breakthrough level. You definitely won’t regret trying them out.