Do you want to feel better, have more energy and be more fit? Your solution is simple, it’s regular exercise. There are lot of unimaginable benefit of regular exercise and physical activities. Anyone can enjoy the benefit of exercise regardless of your age, sex or physical ability. Check out these few benefit of exercise.
1. Exercise combats health conditions and diseases. Are you worried about issues like health diseases or concerned about blood pressure? Regardless to your present weight, being active boost high density lipoprotein (HDL) and decreases unhealthy triglycerides. These movement of your body during exercise keeps your blood flowing smoothly which decreases your risk of cardiovascular diseases. Regular exercise prevents a lot of health problems such as stroke, high blood pressure, diabetes, anxiety and lot more.
2. Regular physical activities and exercise can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance. Exercise supplies oxygen and nutrient to your tissues and help your cardiovascular system work perfectly. When your lung and heart are in good condition, you will have more energy to perform your daily chores.
3. Do you know that regular physical activities and exercise can improve your energy levels and physical appearance which can influence your sex life positively. Regular physical activities could also enhance arousal for women. Men who engage in regular exercises are less likely to have issues with erectile dysfunctional than men who don’t exercise at all.
4. Exercise also gives you a chance to unwind, enjoy your social life and engage in activities that makes you happy. It can also help you to connect with family, friends and your loved ones in a fun and social way. Don’t sit idle, you could take a dance class, join a soccer team or find a physical activity you enjoy and participate in it.
5. Regular exercise can also help you fall asleep faster, and get a deep sound sleep. Although, you are advised to not exercise close to your bedtime because you may become too energized to fall asleep.
6. Everyone of us is always looking for how to be happy, exercise is one of the most obvious steps to take, as it’s not a matter of coincidence that you feel better after a performing exercise, It’s science. A study at Penn State University found out that people who exercised, whether its moderate or vigorous workout, had more pleasant feelings than people who don’t exercise.
7. If you are occasionally misplacing your stuffs or struggling to recall things, exercising regularly can help your enhance your memory. A 2014 study found out that aerobic exercise like running or swimming boosts the size of the hippocampus, the part of the brain responsible for memory and learning.
8. Being available for our loved ones and enjoying as many moments together as we can is what life is all about. Keeping your body healthy and happy to help you live a longer life is one of exercise’s biggest benefits. It’s great news that a research published in 2012, which studied over 650,000 people, found that 150 minutes of moderate exercise increases your life span by 3.4 years.
Exercise and physical activities are a great ways of keeping your body in shape, increasing your health level as well as a way of enjoying unending fun. The department of health and human services recommends for adult, a minimum of 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activities per week or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activities a week. Space out your activities and create a timetable for you weekly exercise. If you want to burn fat, meet certain fitness growth or enjoy more perks of exercising you need to increase your physical activity time.